A. How does the Yunguseng league work?
1. Play on KGS in the Yunguseng Dojang room.
2. It's a 6-player round-robin league, so all standard members play 5 games per month.
3. Play games on set dates at 20:00 CST(GMT -6, after daylight saving time GMT -5).
4. Play/review dates depend on which league you belong to.
Get analysis of your game at 22:00 CST(GMT -6, after daylight saving time GMT -5) and also watch other players' game reviews.
6. Based on the game results, 2 players move up to the upper league, 2 players stay in the same league, and 2 players move to the lower league after each month.
7. One season is 3 months, so members play 3 leagues in a season.
B. What kinds of lessons do I get?
1. 9 lectures per season:
2. 15 personal games analyzed per season:
3. This week's highlights
4. Personal Go report
Here's the sample file here.
C. What is the Spectator membership?
The spectator membership is meant for those who want to join reviews and lectures but don't have enough time to play league games.
As a spectator, you can participate in the following:
D. What's the rating system?
After joining, you'll get a YD rating, which is converted from your KGS or AGA rank. All your league game results will be collected and applied to your YD rank. After each game, you can earn or lose rating points to check your real strength. And of course, your personal status page is included as well!